Tube Cut Off Units RS100 - 800
Impressing Profile Cutting.
Minimum cutting tolerances - Highest cutting frequency
The Schöler tube cut off units enable you to cut profiles with minimum cutting tolerances at the highest cutting rate.
All cut off units work on the principle of a rotating cutter blade or a flying cut mechanism which cuts the profile at an exactly defined point in time. The implemented electronics solution ensures highest and more precise cutting performance by means of direct control using a specially developed control algorithm.
The cut off units generally work according to different functional principles:
The RS 100 - Series – the smallest version – works in intermittent mode. The cutter arm which is powered by a servo motor is merely rotated to perform the cut. For the remaining time the arm is on standby.
For the RS 200 and RS 300 series the rotary movement of the cutter arm is effected in continuous mode on account of the high profile speeds and the increased cutting frequencies.
For the RS 400 to 800 series the cut mechanism is designed by a flying cut principle.
The different cut off units are designed for processing of vertically or horizontal positioned profiles such as, for example, those produced with a seam welded tube machine or B-type / multiport folding machines. For special cut off apllications we can offer swivel-type designs.
- Tube profile: flat-oval, round or rectangular
- Tube material: copper, brass or aluminium
- Tube height: max. 105.0 mm
- Tube width: max. 12.0 mm
- Material thickness: max. 0.60 mm
- Tube speed: max. 200 m/min
- Cut rate: max. 15 cuts/s
- Easy to operate touch screen terminal
- Access via tablet or smartphone
- High speed computer controller board to achieve a minimum cut length tolerance even at deviating tube processing speeds
- Suitable for copper/ brass as well as aluminium
- Online changeable cut length without stopping the mill
- Easy to change cutter blades and dies
- Temperature compensation in order to avoid any cut length deviation due to warmed up tubes
- To be retrofit to any existing welding, folding or extrusion line
- Various diagnostic and analysis functions
- Remote trouble shooting via safe internet connection
- Firmware update server via internet
- Controller offers free programmable outputs to operate connected components